Summit Primary Care provides personalized healthcare for you and your family at every stage of life. With 11 locations throughout Franklin County, we offer convenient and quality care in your community.
Your primary care doctor is here to provide preventive care and teach healthy lifestyle choices, identify and treat common medical conditions, assess the urgency of your medical problems and direct you to the best place for that care, and make referrals to medical specialists when necessary.
Services & Treatment
- Check-ups & health screenings
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, high blood pressure & asthma)
- Minor lacerations & injuries
- Pediatric care
- Severe & minor illnesses
- Wellness care (healthy lifestyle habits - exercise, diet, sleep & nutrition)
- End of life care (comfort & support for the seriously ill)
- Cancer screening
- Minor skin surgery (removal and biopsy of moles & other skin lesions)
- Preventative services
- Disease screenings
- Birth control
You can connect with your primary care doctor any time through your MySummit patient portal, which allows you to send secure messages, view test results, and request an appointment.
Looking for a primary care provider near you? Our online search tool can help you and your family in choosing a primary care doctor.