Chambersburg Hospital’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility is designed to help you get back to your favorite activities. We address the physical, educational, emotional, social, and vocational needs of every patient. A personalized plan is developed for each patient.
We also offer patients the opportunity to perform daily living tasks on their own in our “Activities of Daily Living” apartment.
How We Can Help
We provide services to address the following conditions:
- Orthopedic Problems (including fractures & joint replacements)
- Spine or Back Surgeries
- Brain Injury
- Neurologic Disorders (including Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and Guillain Barre)
- Multiple Trauma
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Cardiac Conditions (including cardiac surgery and congestive heart failure complications)
After you leave the hospital, we will develop a plan just for you that may include outpatient therapy, home care, or additional medical follow-up.
Referral and Admission
Patients eligible for Chambersburg Hospital’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit are:
- Medically stable
- Have potential for functional improvement
- Are able to tolerate at least three hours of therapy during each treatment day
We know that you deserve the very best, so you can rely on our healthcare providers to help you get back to the activities you enjoy.
Your team includes:
- Board Certified Physiatrists
- Certified Rehabilitation Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
For information or to make a referral, please call our Nurse Liaison at (717) 267-7741.