Physical therapy helps restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities.
Our Physical Therapists will focus on the following for you:
- Controlling pain
- Promoting healing
- Promoting overall fitness and health
- Restoring function
- Teaching compensatory techniques for those permanently disabled
- Working with you and your doctor to achieve your goals
Post Physical Therapy Program
The Return to Play Safely program begins right after your physical therapy program ends.
Our experienced trainer will work with you and your therapist to optimize your performance and reduce risk of future injury.
Our program is designed to:
- Reduce the risk of re-injury and future injuries
- Build & strengthen your total body
- Provide sports-specific metabolic conditioning, if requested
- Teach proper ways to prepare to move, speed up, slow down, and change direction
For more information about your team of therapists, please select location below: