To support RN nursing education to benefit and enhance the professional skills of nurses serving the Greater Franklin County area.
Three scholarships of $3,000 each to underwrite tuition expenses only. Tuition award will be sent directly to recipient’s accredited educational institution to be applied directly to the student’s account.
June 30, 2020
- Students who are currently enrolled in a full‐time registered nurse educational program.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Must be a resident of Franklin County or reside within the Summit Health service delivery area.
A representative of the Runyon family, the Director of Patient Services, a Nurse Manager.
- Applicants to submit a cover letter, scholarship application, official transcript, one academic and one clinical letter of reference. Additionally, applicants must have completed a hospital clinical rotation.
- An invitation for a personal interview will be issued to the most qualified candidates. The award committee will notify candidates of their final selection.
- WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital will send a check to the recipient’s educational institution, to be applied toward tuition expense only.
Mail Application To:
Summit Health Development Office
785 5th Ave Ste # 1
Chambersburg, PA 17201
E‐mail Application To: firstname.lastname@example.org