Results Fitness Accounts
Payments are applied the next business day. For questions or concerns about billing or insurance, please visit our Billing & Insurance page.
To receive a price quote for a service, please contact one of our financial counselors at:
- 717-765-4000, ext 4111
Medical costs are often unanticipated and not all costs are covered by insurance. Summit Health can help you pay your bill with these payment options:
- Summit Care Program: Discounts are available based on need. Patients qualify for this financial assistance through an application process. Patients may be eligible for discounts from 60% to 100%. Learn more about the Summit Care Program
- CarePayment Plan: CarePayment is a financing option that allows you to pay off your balance in manageable monthly payments over 25 months at 0.00% APR. Learn more about CarePayment
- Prompt Pay Discount - Uninsured: If you don't have insurance, or if you receive a service that is not covered, we offer a 25% discount if you pay within 45 days.
- Medical Assistance Application Help: To help you in applying for medical assistance, we partner an agency named "HRSI" or "Healthcare Receivable Specialists, Inc." You can also contact your county board of assistance by calling:
Franklin County - (717) 264-6121
Fulton County - (717) 485-3151
Cumberland County - (800) 269-0173
- Prescription Assistance Program: This program helps patients who can't afford prescription drugs. For an application or more info, contact us by email at email@example.com or call (717) 267-7142.