WellSpan is committed to offering its patients high quality, cost-efficient health care services. To that end, we are pleased to share our average charges for some of the most common medical, surgical and diagnostic testing procedures.
Average charges do not represent the amount that Medicare, Medicaid, or private health insurance companies pay. Nor do they represent the amount paid by individuals who do not have health insurance and who qualify for discounted care. Average charges are estimates. Your individual out-of-pocket costs will depend upon your health plan or any arrangements you have made with WellSpan for discounted care.
Diagnostic Related Grouping (DRG) Charges are averages for claims billed to Medicare. If the number of claims were 10 or fewer, the data was not reported. The average charge will include some professional fees that reside on the facility account, like ER physician fees and EKG read fees.
Request a cost estimate for the most accurate and personalized estimate of out-of-pocket costs:
- Commonly Ordered Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services Charges
- Emergency Care Charges
- All Charges - WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital (.xlsx)
- All Charges - WellSpan Waynesboro Hospital (.xlsx)
- Diagnostic Related Grouping (DRG) Charges WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital (.xlsx)
- Diagnostic Related Grouping (DRG) Charges WellSpan Waynesboro Hospital (.xlsx)
- Cost of care information for all WellSpan hospitals