501 East Main Street
Waynesboro, PA 17268
Mon - Fri 7:30am - 3pm (By appointment only)
Contact UsPhone: 1-717-765-3404
At Waynesboro Hospital, we provide the following cardiology tests & services:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) - a simple and fast procedure that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart.
- Echocardiography (Echo) Evaluates the function of heart muscle and identifies any possible structural problems.
- Heart Imaging - these procedures measure blood flow to the heart muscle both at rest and during stress on the heart. These images show areas of low blood flow through the heart and areas of damaged heart muscle.
- Stress Test - Cardiac stress tests are used to evaluate the causes of chest pain or shortness of breath.
- Holter Monitoring - This small, portable device records your heart beat so your doctor can learn more about your heart.
For more information about our award-winning heart care, please select service below: