Our mission is to provide local, comprehensive care to our community, and we want to provide the needed medical services to members of our community in convenient locations. That is why we are thrilled for the opportunity to be investing in the Greencastle community and expanding our services here.
Building Fast Facts
- Groundbreaking: May 30, 2018
- Brechbill and Helman Construction Company, Inc. will complete the project.
- Three-story medical office building will have about 45,000 square-feet.
- Total cost estimated around $15 million, which includes site work, construction, equipment, furnishings, etc.
- Building opening on Sept. 9, 2019
Practices & Services
- Urgent Care
- Behavioral Health
- Digestive Health
- ENT & Hearing
- Family Medicine
- Lab & Imaging
- Occupational Health
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation (Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy)
- Surgical Services
The building is located at 24 Antrim Commons Drive with convenient access to I-81 and U.S. 11