The drug epidemic is still a growing concern in our community, and it is crucial to understand many drug users are employed, working individuals. Drug Free Workplace PA provides resources and education to your workplace on how to reduce or manage drug abuse in or outside of your workplace.
In this session, participants will learn about:
- Who is Drug Free Workplace PA?
- The Cost of Substance Abuse to Society
- The Cost of Substance Abuse to Employers
- Benefits of a Drug Free Workplace – ROI
- The Five Components of a Drug Free Workplace
- The DFWPA Online Policy Builder
- Victor Parziale, B.S., CRS; Program Educational Consultant for Drug Free Workplace PA and EVC
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2017
Time: 7:30 - 8 a.m. Breakfast/Networking. Connect with other businesses and professionals. A free breakfast buffet, coffee, and juices will be provided.
8 - 10 a.m. Featured presentations
Location: Norlo Park Community Center, 3050 Lincoln Way E, Fayetteville | Get Directions
Registration is required by noon Nov. 6. This event is free to attend. Human Resource Managers, Safety Managers, and or Executives are encouraged to attend or send someone on their behalf.