Join us to learn more about diversity and inclusion in the workplace. In this session, participants will learn:
- How to define diversity and inclusion and how to actively participate in the building of an inclusive workplace environment
- The cycle of oppression; how to break the cycle of oppression
- Ways to expand our awareness and understanding of those we lead and serve
- What an inclusive workplace community should look like, feel like, and sound like
- Marvin G. Worthy, Founder & CEO of Worthy Consulting & Training, LLC
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
Time: 7:30 - 8 a.m. Breakfast/Networking. Connect with other businesses and professionals. A free breakfast buffet, coffee, and juices will be provided.
8 - 10 a.m. Featured presentation and Q&A
Location:Coyle Free Library, 102 N. Main St., Chambersburg | Get Directions
Registration is required by Feb. 20. This event is free to attend. Human Resource Managers, Safety Managers, and or Executives are encouraged to attend or send someone on their behalf.