Wellspan Health, formerly Summit Health, would like to invite you, a local Franklin County employer, to join us for an info session to discuss convenient locations and treatment options available for your employee work injuries. This session will also address policies relating to workers compensation treatment within our health system and address any employer questions. Mediating the discussion will be Jamie Selman, Employer Liaison, Summit Wellspan Health.
SHRM certification credits are pending approval for this session. Approval is pending for 1.0 credit hours.
- Traci Ingram, Practice Manager, WellSpan Occupational Health
- Candace Romberger, Clinical Supervisor, WellSpan Occupational Health
- Miranda Ramsey, Director of Retail Services, Summit Wellspan Health
- Stephanie Nelson, Practice Manager, WellSpan Urgent Care - Shippensburg
- Terri Gossert, Lab Employer Services Coordinator, WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital
- Debra Frank, Patient Account Representative, Summit Wellspan Health
- Mannon Renzella, Nurse Manager, WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital Emergency Department
- Kim Statler, Clinical Manager, WellSpan Rehabilitation
Topics of discussion
- Locations that treat work injuries
- Types of injuries each location treats
- Workman’s compensation panels and referrals
- Updating work comp instructions, contacts, and billing info
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Time: 2-3 p.m.
Location: Norlo Park Community Center, 3050 Lincoln Way E., Fayetteville
Registration is required by September 6. This event is free to attend. Human resource managers, safety managers, and or executives are encouraged to attend or send someone on their behalf.