Join us to learn more about heart health strategies that can lead to better heart failure management.
- What you should know about heart failure, Dr. David Silber, Hershey Advanced Heart Failure
- Sleep apnea: How it affects people with heart failure, Dr. Saroj Kandel, Summit Pulmonology
- Medications: The importance of compliance and strategies for success, Benton Miller, Summit PharmD Resident
- Chronic kidney disease and heart failure, Dr. Shalanki Baiswar, Summit Hospitalists
- Questions, Door Prizes, and Name that Sodium Game
Saturday, May 4, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to noon
Lower Level Auditorium of Coyle Free Library, 102 N. Main St., Chambersburg, PA 17201
Please complete the form below or call (717) 267-6134 to RSVP.