The Greencastle-Antrim Endowment, a component of Summit Endowment, offers scholarships to graduating seniors from Greencastle-Antrim High School who are pursuing a degree in health care.
Scholarship applications will be available for download in November of each year.
Applicants must be a graduating senior from Greencastle-Antrim High School pursuing a career in health care to be eligible for the following award opportunities:
- Three $2,000 awards (Potential to renew for 3 additional years if certain criteria are met)
- Four $500 one-time awards
- Completed scholarship application
- One-page explanation of future educational goals
- Two-letters of recommendation from professional educators or community leaders
- Official transcripts from your junior or senior years of high school
Application and other requested information must be received by February 28, 2019 by 4 pm.
For more information, please contact Ann Spottswood, Director of Community Services via email.