Summit Health’s dedicated professionals are available to provide on-site education to community organizations and employers. These can be general presentations about the hospital or services offered, or they can be presentations about specific health and medical topics. Please see the link below for available topics.
Our speakers include Summit Health providers, nurses, community health educators, and other health care professionals. While we make every attempt to meet the needs of your group, please be aware that not all requests can be accommodated due to speaker availability and scheduling constraints. Below are the requirements for requesting a speaker.
- There must be a minimum of 15 attendees.
- The request form must be submitted at least eight weeks in advance of the requested date of the event.
- Speaker must have the opportunity to speak for at least 30 minutes
If you have any questions, please contact at us (717) 262-4602.
- Advanced Directives/Pennsylvania Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment
- Bone health/Screening info
- Cancer care & prevention
- Depression/Suicide prevention
- Diabetes - education/management/healthy lifestyle
- Exercise safety
- Family Birthing
- Fitness tips
- Heart health
- Injury prevention
- Joint replacement
- Knowing your insurance
- Managing medication
- Men's health
- Nursing as a career
- Patient-portal - how to use your Summit Health Portal
- Pharmacy-related issues
- Prostate cancer awareness
- Robotic surgery
- Skin cancer awareness
- Sleep health/healthy aging
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Women's health