Who We Are
Summit Health is a non-profit health care system located in south-central Pennsylvania. Our team of medical experts is compassionate, dedicated and ready to provide you with the care that you need and deserve.
Local, comprehensive care; inspiring hope for a healthier life.
Leading our Community to Health by providing high-quality, affordable, accessible health care for everyone.
Our Core Values
- Award-winning hospitals
- Walk-in care centers
- Urgent care centers
- Family physicians
- Lab services
- Imaging services
- Physical therapy
- Women's health center
- Fitness center
Our Promise to You
- We will deliver safe and compassionate patient & family-centered care
- We will be sensitive and respectful of your dignity and needs
- We will provide convenient access to health services to everyone in our service area – regardless of their ability to pay
- We will provide community-based programs and resources to improve the health and well-being of our neighbors
- We will create a supportive environment that encourages trust, participation, open communication, collaboration, and respect among our physicians, employees, trustees, and volunteers
Hear from Our Patients
As a non-profit healthcare provider, we believe that our job is to take care of our neighbors.
Our Community Health & Outreach Program works to improve awareness of healthy behaviors and prevention of illnesses.
Our Speakers Bureau offers presentations on health-related topics to community organizations.
The Summit Endowment offers funding and other types of support for health-related programs delivered by fellow non-profit organizations in our area.
How To Give
As a non- profit organization, we rely on your support. Your generosity helps our hospitals and services support our neighbors. Below are some options on how you can give also learn more at Ways to Give.