- 24-hour on-call chaplaincy services.
- Clinical pastoral care training and monthly continuing education for clergy and laity.
- Internships available for seminary and religious institution students.
- Training for grief support group facilitators.
- Notification upon request to appropiate faith community or religious group that one of their members is hospitalized and desires a visit.
- 24-hour computer access to hospitalized church members.
- Staff chaplain available for religious services, preaching, counseling and as a resource for various religious areas.
- Organize overseas medical missions.
Religious Resources Available
- Devotional materials in English and Spanish
- Gideon Bibles at each nursing station or upon request
- Bible on audio
- Tranquility CD Series
- "Care Note" racks located in waiting areas lobbies throughout the hospital
- "Strength for Hospital Days" pamphlets
The interfaith chapel and meditation room is located on the first floor near the main lobby. Open 24-hours to people of all faiths. Prayer request forms are also available.