Join our team of Emergency Medicine physicians at 62-bed Waynesboro Hospital. At Waynesboro Hospital, we provide award -winning, patient-focused care. We value and uphold employee satisfaction as well as maintain an outstanding medical staff relation.
The Waynesboro Hospital team provides 24-hour advanced life support service to the greater Waynesboro area through our emergency department based unit. We also offer subspecialty physician support with our Hospitalist program.
- Emergency Department National Winner of Press-Ganey Summit Award for highest patient satisfaction scores in U.S. for three consecutive years
- 25,000 Visits – average 2.5 patients per hour
- Door-to-doctor time = 22 minutes
- Med Command facility with ER-based ground ALS service
- Med Command facility for LifeNet 8-1 aeromedical helicopter service
- 10 hour shifts but willing to be flexible to suit physician needs
- 16 hours daily double coverage
- Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- 4 weeks vacation
- 2 weeks paid CME with $5,000 expense allowance
- Catastrophic account for extended illness up to 720 hours
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance/Long term disability
- Excellent 401K retirement plan
Situated minutes from the Maryland border. Just a short drive away from major metro areas like Baltimore, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and New York City.
Emergency Medicine Opportunities available at Chambersburg and Waynesboro Hospitals. For more information, please contact David Ebbitt, MD, Medical Director of Emergency Services for Summit Health:
Office: (717) 267-7146, ext 1169
Cell: (717) 658-5218