Join our team of Emergency Medicine physicians at 62-bed Waynesboro Hospital. At Waynesboro Hospital, we provide award -winning, patient-focused care. We value and uphold employee satisfaction as well as maintain an outstanding medical staff relation.
The Waynesboro Hospital team provides 24-hour advanced life support service to the greater Waynesboro area through our emergency department based unit. We also offer subspecialty physician support with our Hospitalist program.
- Emergency Department National Winner of Press-Ganey Summit Award for highest patient satisfaction scores in U.S. for three consecutive years
- 25,000 Visits – average 2.5 patients per hour
- Door-to-doctor time = 22 minutes
- Med Command facility with ER-based ground ALS service
- Med Command facility for LifeNet 8-1 aeromedical helicopter service
- 10 hour shifts but willing to be flexible to suit physician needs
- 16 hours daily double coverage
- Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- 4 weeks vacation
- 2 weeks paid CME with $5,000 expense allowance
- Catastrophic account for extended illness up to 720 hours
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance/Long term disability
- Excellent 401K retirement plan
Situated minutes from the Maryland border. Just a short drive away from major metro areas like Baltimore, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and New York City.
For confidential consideration contact:
Fax (717) 267-7769