- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicin East Lansing, MI
- Henry Ford Health System Detroit, MI
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, MI
- Penn State College of Medicine - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Hershey, PA
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Signori joined Summit Endocrinology in August, 2012. She specializes in the treatment of disorders of the endocrine system. This includes diabetes, thyroid disorders, osteoporosis, and disorders of the pituitary and adrenal glands.
She obtained her Bachelors degree and Masters of Public Health from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She obtained her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in East Lansing, Michigan. She received her residency training at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan in Internal Medicine. She finished her endocrinology fellowship at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
She has presented her work at national meetings and published several papers in prominent medical journals. Her most recent publications include:
- Signori C., DuBrock C., Richie J.P. Jr., Prokopczyk B., Demers L., Hamilton C., Hartman, T., Liao J., El-Bayoumy K., Manni A. Administration of omega-3 fatty acids and raloxifene to women at high risk of breast cancer: Interim feasibility and biomarkers analysis from a clinical trial. Accepted for publication in European Journal of Nutrition May 10, 2012.
- Signori C., El-bayoumy K., Russo J., Thompson H., Richie J., Hartman T. Manni A. Chemoprevention of breast cancer by fish oil in preclinical models: Trials and tribulation. Cancer Research. 2011;71:6091-6096.
- Signori C., Zalesin K.C., Franklin B., Miller W.L., McCullough P.A. Effect on vitamin D and secondary hyperparathyroidism. Obesity Surgery. 2010 July; (20)7: 949-952.