List of closings for Summit Health services
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. – Due to the current inclement weather forecasts, the following Summit Health services have or will be closing early:
Closed at noon
- Summit Pain Medicine
- Summit Surgical Group – Waynesboro
Closed at 1 p.m.
- Mont Alto Family Care
- Summit Weight Management
- Summit Women's Group – Chambersburg
Closed at 1:30 p.m.
- Mercersburg Family Care
- Summit Cancer and Hemotology Services (Radiation Oncology)
- Summit Dermatology
Closed at 2 p.m.
- Chambersburg Hospital EEG/Sleep Center
- Stephen L. Carter
- Summit Pulmonology
- Summit Gastroenterology
- Summit Urology Group
- Summit ENT & Hearing Services
Closed at 2:30 p.m.
- Summit Cardiology
- Summit Surgical Group – Chambersburg
Closed at 3 p.m.
- Chambersburg Family Care
- Summit Cancer and Hemotology Services (Medical Oncology)
- Summit Occupational Health
- Summit Orthopaedics
- Summit Women's Group – Waynesboro
Closed at 3:30 p.m.
- Shady Grove Family Care
Closed at 4 p.m.
- Summit Endocrinology
Closing at 5 p.m.
- Cumberland Valley Family Care
During times of inclement weather, call the Summit Health Weather Hotline at (717) 267-7767 or toll free 1-844-451-6691 for updates on delays and closings.
Summit Health is a non-profit network of hospitals and physician practices dedicated to building a healthier community.
As Franklin County's leading healthcare provider, Summit Health offers family care, specialists, lab and imaging services, a fitness center, two walk-in care centers, and two award-winning hospitals.