Construction begins for Waynesboro Hospital Medical Office Building
WAYNESBORO, Pa.– On Monday, March 3, officials at Waynesboro Hospital commemorated the beginning of a $16 million medical office building construction project that begins this month and is projected to be completed by summer 2015.
According to Melissa Dubrow, vice president and chief operating officer at Waynesboro Hospital, the medical office building will provide essential services at a convenient location for the community.
“It is our hope that this modern building will also attract new physicians to the area,” Dubrow said.
Plans for the three-story 50,000 square-foot building include office space for multiple Summit Health specialty practices, a family practice and a walk-in care center.
“For Summit Health to make this investment in Waynesboro means a lot to all of us,” said state Sen. Richard Alloway II (R-33), who was in attendance for the event.
For updates on construction visit SummitHealth.org or follow Summit Health on facebook at www.facebook.com/SummitHealth.
Photographed at the commemoration are (l to r):
- Niki Showe, Senior Vice President of Physician Services, Summit Health
- Sherri Stahl, Senior Vice President of Hospital Services, Summit Health
- Patrick O'Donnell, President and CEO, Summit Health
- Valorie Dick, Chairperson, Summit Health Board of Directors
- Paul Gunder, member of the Waynesboro Hospital Board of Directors
- Dr. Jean Lessard, OB/GYN Physician with Summit Women's Group - Waynesboro and member of the Waynesboro Hospital Board of Directors
- David Rodney, Pyramid Construction Services
- Melissa Dubrow, Vice President and COO, Waynesboro Hospital
- Ralph Klinepeter, Pyramid Construction Services
- Jim Rock, member of the Waynesboro Hospital Board of Directors
- State Sen. Richard Alloway II (R-33)
- John Blubaugh, member of the Waynesboro Hospital Board of Directors
- Waynesboro Mayor Richard Starliper
- Wayne Driscoll, Waynesboro Borough Council President
- Jeff Carty, Vice President for Finance, Waynesboro Hospital
- G. Bryan Salzmann, Salzmann Hughes, P.C. Attorneys at Law
- Dennis Shockey, member of the Waynesboro Hospital Board of Directors
- Paul Schemel, member of the Waynesboro Hospital Board of Directors
Summit Health is a non-profit network of hospitals and physician practices dedicated to building a healthier community.
As Franklin County's leading healthcare provider, Summit Health offers family care, specialists, lab and imaging services, a fitness center, two walk-in care centers, and two award-winning hospitals. More information is available at www.SummitHealth.org and www.facebook.com/SummitHealth.