Address, Phone & Hours
At Waynesboro Hospital’s Family Birthing Services, we will give you and your family quality, personal care before, during and after delivery.
- Evaluation & treatment of pregnancy and its complications
- Monitoring & care of newborns
- Natural Birthing & midwife care
- Stabilization of high-risk obstetrical & newborn patients
- Childbirth and baby-care education classes
- Breastfeeding classes
- Mother-Baby Line: (717) 765-3417
- Grief counseling
Your team consists of obstetrician/ gynecologists, midwives, pediatricians, hospitalists and family-practice doctors to help meet your needs in a secured maternity unit.
Tours are available by appointment. Please call (717) 765-3417 to schedule.
Our unit is comprised of LDRP (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, and Postpartum) rooms. This means that under most circumstances you will be in the same room your entire stay with us.
We also have outpatient testing rooms, regular hospital rooms, a Level 1 newborn nursery, a tub room, and a mother's lounge.
Each room has its own bathroom and spacious shower. Each room is also equipped for one support person to stay with you.
For Your Comfort & Safety
You can take a walk or even soak in our therapeutic tub while our high- tech monitor continues to watch your baby's progress during labor.
The mother's lounge has drinks and snacks available for you and your support person. The tub room is for laboring patients only.
Our unit is locked for the safety and security of our moms and babies.
What to Bring With You
Make sure to pack the following items with you during your stay:
- Two or more pillows
- Focal point
- iPod/MP3 player with your favorite music
- Hand-held massager
- Camera or video recorder
- Reading & writing material
- Watch with second hand
- Lip balm
- Toiletries for Mom & partner
- Nightgown, bathrobe & slippers
- Bra, panties & socks
- Mom’s clothes for going home
- Baby’s clothes for going home
For more detailed information about our provided services, please select link below: