Summit Weight Management Services
Using evidence-based methods, Dr. Klink works with a team of dietitians, fitness experts, doctors, and surgeons to find the best way to guide you through your weight loss journey.
You will receive education and coaching on:
- Healthy habits
- Emotional health
- Physical activity
- Physical challenges caused by weight
- Weight reduction & maintenance
- Weight related health problems
- Managing medications that impact weight
- Evaluating and monitoring medications used for weight loss (when appropriate)
Dr. Klink is here to offer help for people who desire to adopt healthier lifestyle habits that will lead to weight reduction, also known as Therapeutic Lifestyle Change. The physician spends significant time with each patient through one-on-one visits, and care is individualized.
Research shows that a successful program for weight management should be ongoing, so we offer you the support you need – for as long as you need it – to help you reach your goal.
Our Goals for You
- Help you maintain a healthy weight and body composition.
- Provide you with tools to help you sustain weight loss in a safe evidence-based manner.
- Prevent regaining lost weight in order to promote long-term benefits.
Most major insurances accepted.
No referral needed, so call today!
Make a commitment to become healthier, trimmer and feel better about yourself.
GetFit! is a 12 -week lifestyle & weight management program that focuses on healthy eating habits, exercise, and behavior change to promote health body weight.
Call (717) 217-6798 to learn more.
A family-based weight management program for kids ages 6-14. Program helps kids learn how to choose healthy foods, enjoy an active lifestyle, and feel good about themselves.
Call (717) 267-7561 to learn more.
Weight Management Tips
"Eat Well for Life" Newsletters