Using evidence-based methods, Dr. Klink works with a team of dietitians, fitness experts, doctors, and surgeons to find the best way to guide you through your weight loss journey.
You will receive education and coaching on:
- Healthy habits
- Emotional health
- Physical activity
- Physical challenges caused by weight
- Weight reduction & maintenance
- Weight related health problems
- Managing medications that impact weight
- Evaluating and monitoring medications used for weight loss (when appropriate)
Dr. Klink is here to offer help for people who desire to adopt healthier lifestyle habits that will lead to weight reduction, also known as Therapeutic Lifestyle Change. The physician spends significant time with each patient through one-on-one visits, and care is individualized.
Research shows that a successful program for weight management should be ongoing, so we offer you the support you need – for as long as you need it – to help you reach your goal.
Download & complete new patient packet.
Our Goals for You
- Help you maintain a healthy weight and body composition.
- Provide you with tools to help you sustain weight loss in a safe evidence-based manner.
- Prevent regaining lost weight in order to promote long-term benefits.
Most major insurances accepted. No referral needed, so call today! (717) 267-6427
- Weight of the Nation - HBO series
- 23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
- Smart Snacking
- Food & Mood: Maintain a Healthy Balance
- Activate a Healthier You
Weight Management Tips
- 5-2-1-0 Program: Child Physical Activity Guide
- 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series
- 10 Tips that Families Can Use to Help Improve Their Physical Activity Levels
- Healthy Eating is Easier Than You Think
- Weight Management - FAQs
- Understanding Your Blood Work Results
Healthy Weight Tools
- Calories Calculator
- Food Journal
- Calculate your cardiac risk
- Calculate your body mass index (BMI)
"Eat Well for Life" Newsletters
Courtesy Highmark Blue Shield
- Week 1 - Balanced Eating
- Week 2 - Proportion Control
- Week 3 - Breakfast
- Week 4 - Fiber Facts
- Week 5 - Eating by Color
- Week 6 - Rethink Your Drink
- Week 7 - Master Eating Well for Life
- Week 8 - Eating for Energy