Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
At Summit Pulmonology, we want to help you by diagnosing, treating, and managing lung disorders.
Services & Treatment
Our providers are ready to help you with your:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Shortness of breath
- Lung cancer
- Sleep apnea
- Chronic cough
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Chest X-Ray
- Xolair Injections (For severe, asthma triggered by year-round allergens in the air)
Lung Cancer Screening Program
We offer a low-cost lung scan to help detect and diagnose lung cancer and other conditions.
Early detection is the best prevention. The scan will help your doctor detect any small masses that may become cancerous, providing the best chance for early intervention and treatment.
Is this right for me?
You could be a candidate for the Lung Cancer Screening Program if:
- 55-74 years old
- Current smoker or quit within the past 15 years
- Have smoked at least a pack of cigarettes a day for 30+ years
- 50-74 years old
- Have smoked at least a pack of cigarettes a day for 20+ years
- Have one additional risk factor including radon exposure, asbestos exposure, lung cancer history, family history of lung cancer, COPD or Pulmonary Fibrosis
Radon or asbestos exposure, personal or family history of cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pulmonary fibrosis, or significant second hand smoke exposure.
What is the cost?
Screenings are $99 and are not covered by insurance. Some insurance companies will reimburse you after testing is complete.
If there is an abnormal finding, additional testing will be billed to your insurance company.
For more information
For more information, questions about the benefits and risks, or to schedule a screening, call your primary care doctor or the Lung Cancer Screening Program Navigator Leslie Clever at (717) 217-6001.