Nutrition Counseling Services
- Diabetes & Prediabetes
- Heart Disease
- High blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- Celiac Disease
- Weight management
- Pregnancy (including Gestational Diabetes)
- Child & adolescent nutrition
- Eating disorders
- Food Allergies
Please bring the following to your first visit:
- A three-day record of everything you ate and drank
- A list of medications, vitamin supplements, and herbs you are taking
- Questions you may have
- Your personal nutrition goal
Follow-up visits provide an opportunity to revise meal plans as needed, update goals, and monitor progress.
Our staff of registered dietitians (RD) are members of the American Dietetic Association, which maintains high-quality standards in the field of nutrition. In addition, our dietitians are licensed (LDN – licensed dietitian nutritionist) through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You can be assured, you are seeing a nutrition expert.
A fee is required for our professional services. Please check with your insurance provider regarding coverage for nutrition counseling services. A physician referral is needed for insurance billing purposes. Clients can also self-refer and pay out-of-pocket.
- Smart Snacking Video
- Food & Mood: Maintain a Healthy Balance
- Activate a Healthier You
- Eating Right & Maintaining Healthy Weight