Breastfeeding is a special experience that encourages bonding with your baby. It’s also cost effective and has many health benefits for you and baby.
Health Benefits for Babies
- Easy to digest
- Provides essential vitamins & nutrients
- Decreased risk of ear infections, diarrhea, & allergies
Health Benefits for Mothers
- Assists in weight management
- Reduces risk breast and ovarian cancer risk
- Infant feeding schedule
- Infant diaper schedule
- Breastfeeding Guide
- Breastfeeding Education Classes
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultants
- Childbirth Education Classes
Breastfeeding is a personal choice. Talk to your Pediatrician, OB/Gyn or nurse midwife to determine if breastfeeding is the best option for you.