Summit ENT & Hearing Services
Mon / Wed 7:30a - 5p
Tues / Fri 7:30a - 5:30p
Thurs 6:30a - 5:30p
At Summit ENT & Hearing Services our team of specialists and audiologists offer you the following services and treatments:
- Allergy testing
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Robotic surgery
- General ear, nose & throat care
- Hearing disorders
- Balance disorders
- Head & neck cancer
- Nose & sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery
A referral from your doctor is required. We accept most major insurances.
No appointment necessary to purchase products, so visit us today!
- Sinus rinse
- Hearing aids
- Custom ear plugs
- Assistive hearing equipment
- Noise reduction
Assistive Hearing Equipment
- Hearing aids
- Amplified telephones
- TV ears - headphone system that helps clarify voices and deliver sound without bothering others
- FM systems
- Pocket talker - a portable amplifier for use during 1-on-1 conversations, in a small group, or when listening to the TV or radio
- Wireless doorbell system - hear the sound of your doorbell in every part of your house
- Shake awake alarm - looks like a traditional alarm but includes a small plastic disc that slips under the pillow and vibrates when the alarm goes off
- Ear plugs
- Hearing aid batteries
Our certified audiologists are trained to diagnose, manage, and treat hearing or balance problems for patients of all ages.
We sell top quality instruments including digital hearing aids with speech enhancement and background noise suppression technology.
You may need a hearing aid if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Are you unable to hear as well as you once could before?
- Are you withdrawing from social situations because of the extra effort required to participate in conversations?
- Are you feeling embarrassed when you “miss” something and respond inappropriately?
- Do family members complain that you have the television or radio too loud?
All hearing aid sales include:
- Personalized selection and fitting
- 30-day trial period
- Cleaning and adjustment every 3 months
- Audiometric screening each year
- First year loss and damage protection
- Full year warranty for manufacturer’s defects or any repairs
- Repairs and service
- Interest-free financing
Hearing and Balance Services
- Audiological testing for hearing aids
- Auditory brainstem response
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (Baha)
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Custom earplugs
- Evaluation of balance disorders
- Hearing protective devices
- OTO Acoustic Emissions (OEA)
A referral from your doctor is required. We accept most major insurances