Summit ENT & Hearing Services
Mon / Wed 7:30a - 5p
Tues / Fri 7:30a - 5:30p
Thurs 6:30a - 5:30p
At Summit ENT & Hearing Services our team of specialists and audiologists offer you the following services and treatments:
- Allergy testing
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Robotic surgery
- General ear, nose & throat care
- Hearing disorders
- Balance disorders
- Head & neck cancer
- Nose & sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery
A referral from your doctor is required. We accept most major insurances.
No appointment necessary to purchase products, so visit us today!
- Sinus rinse
- Hearing aids
- Custom ear plugs
- Assistive hearing equipment
- Noise reduction
Assistive Hearing Equipment
- Hearing aids
- Amplified telephones
- TV ears - headphone system that helps clarify voices and deliver sound without bothering others
- FM systems
- Pocket talker - a portable amplifier for use during 1-on-1 conversations, in a small group, or when listening to the TV or radio
- Wireless doorbell system - hear the sound of your doorbell in every part of your house
- Shake awake alarm - looks like a traditional alarm but includes a small plastic disc that slips under the pillow and vibrates when the alarm goes off
- Ear plugs
- Hearing aid batteries
Our doctors of audiology help evaluate, diagnose, & treat hearing loss & balance disorders.
We sell top quality instruments including digital hearing aids with speech enhancement and background noise suppression technology.
You may need a hearing aid if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Are you unable to hear as well as you once could before?
- Are you withdrawing from social situations because of the extra effort required to participate in conversations?
- Are you feeling embarrassed when you “miss” something and respond inappropriately?
- Do family members complain that you have the television or radio too loud?
All hearing aid sales include:
- Personalized selection and fitting
- 30-day trial period
- Cleaning and adjustment every 3 months
- Audiometric screening each year
- First year loss and damage protection
- Full year warranty for manufacturer’s defects or any repairs
- Repairs and service
- Interest-free financing
Hearing and Balance Services
- Audiological testing for hearing aids
- Auditory brainstem response
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (Baha)
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Custom earplugs
- Evaluation of balance disorders
- Hearing protective devices
- OTO Acoustic Emissions (OEA)
A referral from your doctor is required. We accept most major insurances