Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:30 am - 5 pm
Summit Cardiology provides prevention services, diagnostic tests, and treatment options for heart patients.
Our Cardiologists will work with you and your Family Physician to help keep your heart healthy.
Evaluation & Management of Heart Conditions
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Adult congenital heart disease
Assessments, Consultations & Education
- Cardiac risk assessments
- Risk factor reduction
- Cardiac health management
- Dietary counseling
- Lipid management
- Education on preventing heart disease
- Women's cardiac health counseling
- Cardiology consultations
- ICDs (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator)
- CHF Clinic
- Coumadin Clinic
Additional Services and Information
IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you’re having chest pain, call 9-1-1 right away. NEVER drive yourself to the Emergency Room when you’re having chest pain.