Hours: Monday - Friday | 8 am-5 pm
Summit Cardiology in Chambersburg provides prevention services, diagnostic tests, and treatment options for heart patients.
Our Cardiologists will work with you and your Family Physician to help keep your heart healthy.
Evaluation & Management of Heart Conditions
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Adult congenital heart disease
Assessments, Consultations & Education
- Cardiac risk assessments
- Risk factor reduction
- Cardiac health management
- Dietary counseling
- Lipid management
- Education on preventing heart disease
- Women's cardiac health counseling
- Cardiology consultations
- ICDs (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator)
- CHF Clinic
- Coumadin Clinic
Additional Services and Information
IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you’re having chest pain, call 9-1-1 right away. NEVER drive yourself to the Emergency Room when you’re having chest pain.