You are hereHome» Kristin Runyon Memorial Scholarship
Kristin Runyon Memorial Scholarship
“The scholarship was created to honor Kristin’s memory as a talented nurse whose compassionate spirit, commitment to excellence, and engaging personality touched many lives,”~ Barbara Runyon (Mother)
To support RN nursing education to benefit and enhance the professional skills of nurses serving the Greater Franklin County area.
$3,000 scholarship to underwrite tuition expenses only. Tuition award will be sent directly to recipient’s accredited educational institution to be applied directly to the student’s account.
Annually in July
- Students who are currently enrolled in a full‐time registered nurse educational program.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Must be a resident of Franklin County or reside within the Summit Health service delivery area.
A representative of the Runyon family, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Recruiter, the Vice President for Patient Services and/or a Nurse Manager.
- Applicants to submit a cover letter, scholarship application, official transcript, one academic and one clinical letter of reference.
- An invitation for a personal interview will be issued to the most qualified candidates. The award committee will notify candidates of their final selection.
- Chambersburg Hospital will send a check to the recipient’s educational institution, to be applied toward tuition expense only.
Mail Application To:
Human Resources Department
112 North Seventh Street
Chambersburg, PA 17201
E‐mail Application To: email@example.com