Summit Health, a community based independent Health system, located in south central Pennsylvania is seeking Orthopedic Surgeons with interest in general and or fellowship training in Arthroplasty, Shoulder and Elbow Reconstruction, or Sports Medicine to join Summit Orthopaedics. We aim to provide comprehensive musculoskeletal care with our team of 5 Physicians and 10 Physician Assistants at three clinic locations, with OR time at 2 hospitals and an ambulatory surgery center.
Recent enhancements to our growing services include:
- Total Joint Replacement Program with Nurse Navigator
- Sports Medicine Primary Care Physician, exclusive agreements with area schools to include Athletic Trainers and weight/conditioning coaches within the system
- Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician to help support the new Sports Program
- Continually expanding our outpatient services at additional Summit facilities
- Podiatry services coming fall 2015
Franklin County is in the heart of South Central Pennsylvania where you’ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more. The area merges the best of small town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We’re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Comprehensive Benefit package includes:
Loan forgiveness/sign on bonus
Best of all NO ER CALL allowing you to concentrate on your elective practice!
For immediate confidential consideration please contact: