Who We Are
Summit Health is a non-profit healthcare system located in south-central Pennsylvania. Our team of medical experts is compassionate, dedicated and ready to provide you with the care that you need and deserve.
Summit Health strives to achieve excellence for a healthy community.
Summit Health is committed to providing excellent, affordable care to build a healthier and stronger community.
Our Core Values
- Award -winning Hospitals
- Walk-in Care Center
- Urgent Care Center
- Family Physicians
- Lab Services
- Imaging Services
- Women's Health Center
- Fitness Center
Hear from Our Patients
Our Promise to You
- We will deliver safe and compassionate patient & family-centered care
- We will be sensitive and respectful of your dignity and needs
- We will provide convenient access to health services to everyone in our service area – regardless of their ability to pay
- We will provide community-based programs and resources to improve the health and well being of our neighbors
- We will create a supportive environment that encourages trust, participation, open communication, collaboration, and respect among our physicians, employees, trustees, and volunteers
As a non-profit healthcare provider, we believe that our job is to take care of our neighbors.
Our Community Health & Outreach Program works to improve awareness of healthy behaviors and prevention of illnesses.
Our Speakers Bureau offers presentations on health-related topics to community organizations.
The Summit Endowment offers funding and other types of support for health-related programs delivered by fellow non-profit organizations in our area.
How To Give
As a non- profit organization, we rely on your support. Your generosity helps our hospitals and services support our neighbors. Below are some options on how you can give also learn more at Ways to Give.